Sukhumvit line in Bangkok is not only a top-ranked boulevard on the globe; it is also prosperous when it comes to entertainment since the area can keep you occupied all day long. The area is abundant in dining & explores wonderful places to go shopping, on-the-minute shopping experiences, and much more. It does not really matter with whether you are on a hectic social life while in Bangkok or you are just hoping to enjoy being pampered and take some rest, you will definitely find a top-class hotel in Sukhumvit Soi 2 that will certainly meet your needs.
Lohas Residences Hotel is the place to be. This hotel offers service in “land of smiles”, warm hospitality, and home to home experience. If you are hoping to relax at Sukhumvit or you’d like to explore the city, Lohas Residences provides free 24 hour Tuk-Tuk services from where you are to Phloenchit Centre where a mere 5-minute walk will get you Phloenchit BTS station.
And if you want to book a flight, the deal is easy. A mere 45 minutes drive will take you to & from Suvarnabhumi International Airport. What’s more, Lohas Residences offers studios that are made with one to three bedroom suites and ample space to move around. These suites are made with their own kitchen decked out with refrigerator, oven, and microwave. There is also a dryer and washing machine, which helps you save the money you’d otherwise use to hire laundry services. Above all, staffs are very responsive and helpful.
Generally speaking, there are numerous factors that can give you reasons to reside at Lohas Residences when you visit Bangkok. They include:
- Nearness to the famous Bumrungrad International hospital.
- Nightlife array of restaurants, bars and night clubs.
- Koh Rattanakosin Centre where historic old-style architecture is preserved.
- Preeminent Shopping Centers such as Siam Paragon, MBK, and Central World.
- The BTS Sky-train.
- Grand Palace and Wat Prakaew temples.
- Above all, for recreation clients can try out rooftop pools, Sauna, Jacuzzi, and functional & fully-fitted fitness centers.