Amongst the many top hotels in Bangkok, Lohas Residences stands out owing to several factors. One prominent factor is its location. If you are looking to have the best view of Bangkok at almost a glance, then Sukhumvit road is where you should be and that is where the hotel is situated.
Tourists regard Sukhumvit road as a major attraction in Bangkok because most of the popular edifices and hottest spots are strategically located here. It doesn't matter what your poison is, whether shopping, dinner, sightseeing, gaming, etc Sukhumvit road has got it all, and there is no easier way to have access to these than to book a place at Lohas Residences
Below is a list of the main tourist attractions near Lohas Residences.
1. Dinosaur Planet Museum Park: A theme-park for prehistoric animals, the Dinosaur Planet Museum Park was opened in 2016 and covers a large land mass of about 200 located in the Phrom Phong area. It takes a few minutes of tuk-tuk ride from Lohas Residences to get to this park.
2. Terminal 21 Shopping Centre: This is a popular shopping center in Bangkok that is themed to mimic several famous cities of the world. The famous building has 9 floors, and each of the floors is themed differently. It contains up to 600 shops, cinema house, restaurant, game house, etc.
3. The Bumrungrad Hospital: The largest private hospital in the whole of Bangkok is also situated close to Lohas Residences.
4. Flow Rider: One of the biggest beach and wave machine club in Bangkok. It gives the feeling of surfing in an actual sea!
5.Octave Rooftop Lounge: From this rooftop lounge, you can get a clear view of the whole Bangkok and it gets more beautiful at night.
6. Benjasiri Park: In 1992, this paradise was built to mark Queen Sirikit's 60th birthday. If you love sculpture, this park is a must visit.
7. Kidzania: This is a paradise for infants and little kids in case you are traveling with one. Here, children can play with whatever they want and in a large playground and will obviously be fun for them!
If you are lodged at Lohas Residences, getting to these places will cost little or nothing and in a jiffy too.