Sukhumvit Road in Bangkok not only is the longest boulevard in the world, it is also rich in magical entertainment that can keep you occupied around the clock. Abundant in on-the-minute shopping experiences, wonderful places to stop, dine and explore, you will wonder when you will have time to rest. But whether you have a hectic social life whilst in Bangkok or you want to just rest and enjoy being pampered, you will find a hotel in Sukhumvit Soi 2 that will meet your every need. It’s the Lohas Residences Hotel, offering you a home from home experience, warm hospitality and service in the ‘Land of Smiles’. Whether you just want to relax at the hotel or get around, Lohas offers free tuk-tuk services to Ploenchit Centre from where a mere 5-minute walk will get you to the sky train Ploenchit BTS station. Just 45 minutes’ drive away will take you to and fro from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport when you feel the time to move on again.
Lohas offers studios of 1-bedroomed to 3-bedroomed suites, with ample room to move around. The suites have their own kitchen decked out with microwave, oven, and refrigerator. There is also a washing machine and a dryer which is great so you don’t have to hire laundry services all the time. Staffs are extremely helpful and responsive to the needs of guests.
Attractions close to Lohas Residences Hotel
- Wat Prakaew and Grand Palace temples
- BTS Skytrain
- Shopping centres such as Central World, MBK and Siam Paragon
- Koh Rattanakosin who preserve historic old-style architecture
- Nightlife array of bars, restaurants and night clubs
- Close to famous Bumrungrad International Hospital
There are 144 very elegant rooms of Lohas Residence Hotel with all the latest amenities to make your stay memorable. For recreation, try out the fully fitted-out and functional fitness centre, Jacuzzi, sauna or rooftop pool.
Exciting things to see and do in Sukhumvit
- The Octave rooftop bar offering a 360-degree view of Bangkok
- Benjasiri Park; popular the whole day into early evening, offering outdoor sporting
- facilities for the whole family
- The Dinosaur Planet Theme Park – all about prehistoric beasts
- Lazer Games; family friendly fun
- Sukhumvit Soi 11; the ultimate nightlife and dining destination
- EM District: a multi-billion retail shopping experience
- Sukhumvit trendiest neighbourhoods, Thonglor (Sukhumvit 55) and Ekkamai (Sukhumvit 63); domains of the ultra-fashionable and ultra-rich
If you don’t want to miss a thing in Bangkok, stay at Lohas Residence Hotel; never a dull moment.